Monday, January 19, 2009

A Fine Day

It was the man's parents wedding anniversary and as well as the dad's bday celebration. The dad had book a table at The Chinese Restaurant @ Raffles Town Club. We also had an unofficial Lo Hei... the actual one would be held at their home on the 25th Jan evening.

Back to the lunch... i didnt take photos as most of the time, the server scooped out the food to individual portion oreadi. I lost count of how many dishes were out. The dishes that I love was the Lo Hei, steam fish and abalone. Hehehe... As usual, today was full of laughter with the kids ard. Nice food, nice ppl...

The man had to go back for work after the lunch which ended ard 3 plus. We parted at the bus stop. I went home first before meeting his parents in the evening ard 6pm for the mass. I dropped in my donation and the RCIA form. Yes I finally decided to go for it.

After mass, I had dinner wif Ce before sending her back to my sis's place. I stayed wif her for an hour before she finally relents and let me go home to rest. She was yet again crying... Since last year, every sun nite was a struggling nite to part wif her. As much as we do not want to live apart but circumstances held us apart. And it's going to be like this for the next one and a half yrs... haizzz... As i went home alone... my heart was heavy... i missed her and the man... if the man was ard, my heart would feel less achy......

No comments:

Post a Comment