Okie... i fiddle ard quite much.. i just can't export my blog out from Alive not dead! They dun have the function. My old blog is gone. Nvm... I just have to start writing. It beats better than nothing.. keke...
I'm out of work today! My wisdom tooth is giving me prob again... the pain is so unbearable. Each time I want to extract out, I cant. Either it's inflammed, must take antibiotics first or I run low on cash to extract it. So just have to endure another mth or so... (hopefully) For now, I can only rely on painkillers to relieve the pain. Still got class later on... dunno can make it anot...
Last thu class. It was first lesson on my new module, "The ENV of HR MGT"... Awe... so much theories to memorize.. sure gone-case de... the lecturer trying his best to match our language lingo... Lolz! He refer himself as "LKK" (lao kot kot)! He has been using all these short forms (BKL, TKK...etc) to make us learn in the fun way... however the only short form that can make me laugh was "ALMS" (ai lai mai suat)! ROFL!! It sure gonna take me some time to adjust to this kind of lingo in class... >.<"" and yes i'm gonna see this same lecturer for 3 other modules. First lesson, i left halfway together with my other two mates... I almost shut my eyes! We just couldnt take it! I hope next lessson we can just keep our eyes open...
No comments:
Post a Comment